Interest Rates (in %)
1. Overdraft against fixed deposite will be sanction only if principal value of FDR/UDR is Rs. 50,000 or more.
2. Interest Rate on CC limits excess to Rs. 10 Lac will be as per borrower ratings.
3. In case of pre-payment of loan/limits, the Pre- Prepayment charges as per prevalent norms of the Bank will be chargable.
4. Violating terms & conditions will attract 2% extra/penal interest.
5. For delayed payment of loan installments Follow-up and Recovery charges will be apply on Term Loan as per rules.
6. Adhoc limit shall continue to carry additional interest rate of 2% for the period it is sanctioned.