The enterprising vision of the founder Chairman Late Sh. Harish Chandra Golcha transformed into the establishment of “The Urban Co-operative Bank Ltd” at Jaipur in the year 1959, now known as “Fingrowth Co-operative Bank Ltd”. The main objective of the Bank was to provide need based Banking Services to its customers and members. The bank operated as a small bank for several years from its SMS Highway, Jaipur branch premises.
The first step towards the strong foundation was made when it acquired its own premises at New Colony, Jaipur on 27th June 1973. The Co-operative Department allowed autonomy to the Bank on 9th December 1997 in the light of good governance, customers’ confidence and outstanding performance in all key areas of operations. Since then the Bank has grown many fold and now has a network of 22 branches comprising 20 in Jaipur, 1 in Kishangarh (Dist: Ajmer, Rajasthan) and 1 in Palanpur (Gujarat).
After 58 years of glorious existence, the Bank now harnesses latest technology to provide fast, convenient and secure banking services to its customers. The bouquet of products keeps expanding on the back of state-of-the-art technology.
The Bank has been holding on to Zero NPA position since 2003. The capital adequacy ratio of the bank has been very comfortable at 32.19%.